base clay plaster Tierrafino ‘BASE’ which serves as a turnip, tin layer and finishing layer in the interior.
‘BASE’ can be applied using various clay building techniques:GO TO HALF TIMBERED GO TO CORD WOOD GO TO ADOBE GO TO STRAW BALE
BASE is available in 4 colours:
- ‘BASE’ brown with or without straw, moist or dry
- ‘BASE’ ocher with straw, moist or dry.
- ‘BASE’ white with or without straw, moist.
- ‘BASE’ red with straw, moist.
Please see the BASE colour overview at the bottom of this page!
Visit our page with Tierrafino colorsworkshops technical friday different application buy samples Points of Sale applying Base clay plaster
Properties of BASE
- Unlimited processing time
- Professional or Do-It-Yourself
- Manual and machine processing
- Hardness comparable to lime plaster
- Easy to fix
- Moisture and heat regulating
- Shortens reverberation
- Reuse or dispose as waste in the garden
For complete application instructions and further technical information:Read the datasheet
Tierrafino organizes workshops, seminars, training courses on the application and plastering of earth plaster, earth finish, reinforced earth plaster, stucco Lustro, deco clay, clay paint, Tadelakt, lime plaster, and natural building with clay. Are you interested? register now!Workshops
Or would you rather not go at it yourself? Choose a Tierrafino Clay Expert near you
Stay in contact with Tierrafino Clay!