Basecoat Clay Plaster Tierrafino ‘BASE’
Tierrafino ‘BASE’ is a basecoat clay plaster which serves as a turnip, tin layer and finishing layer in the interior.
Basecoat clay Plaster ‘BASE’ can be applied using various clay building techniques:GOTO HALF TIMBERED GOTO WOOD CLAY GOTO CLAY BRICKS GOTO STRAW CLAY
‘BASE’ Basecoat clay plaster is available in 4 base colours:
- ‘BASE’ brown with or without straw, moist or dry
- ‘BASE’ ocher with straw, moist or dry.
- ‘BASE’ white with or without straw, moist.
- ‘BASE’ red with straw, moist.
Please see the BASE colour overview at the bottom of this page!
Visit our page with clay coloursPoints of Sale
Properties of BASE basecoat clay plaster
- Unlimited processing time
- Professional or Do-It-Yourself
- Manual and machine processing
- Hardness comparable to lime plaster
- Easy to fix
- Moisture and heat regulating
- Shortens reverberation
- Reuse or dispose as waste in the garden
For complete application instructions and further technical information:Read the datasheet
Tierrafino organizes workshops, seminars, training courses on the application and plastering of clay plaster, clay finish, reinforced clay plaster, stucco Lustro, deco clay, clay paint, Tadelakt, lime plaster, and natural building with clay. Are you interested? register now!Workshops
Or would you rather not go at it yourself? Choose a Tierrafino Clay Expert near you
Stay in contact with Tierrafino Clay!
The Technical Friday Morning (TFM) is especially for professionals. In abt. 1.5 hours we explain about clay, clay construction in general and the technical applications of our clay products. There are no costs associated with the TFM.Meld je aan